- The qualitative range of POWER winches
- Compliance with the international standard.
- Flame proof winches
- Used in material handling for lifting and pulling
- Driving motors can be both electric and hydraulic
- The electric motors are available in electromagnetic fail safe type brake
- These Electric Winches are designed to pull or lift loads to very high heights.
- Single layer or multi layer winches as per requirement
- Band brake can be provided for manual operation
- Capacity – 0.1 Ton to 50 Ton
- Wire rope speed- 0.1 Mtr/Min. To 100 M/Min.
- Mounting- Food type
- Gear Box- Worm Planetary self locking type
- Rope Length – as per customer requirement
Manual Crab Winches:
- We are a world renowned manufacture a power driven Manual Crab Winches.
- Equipments are designed as per the IS- 9507 -1979.
- Widely used in heavy-duty applications
- Customized solutions
- The manual winches are made from A grade steel
- Used for pulling of heavy loads and materials, erection of pillars poles etc
- High quality control to ensure defect free and durable product
Tech Specs of Manual Crab Winches:
- Base frame: Fabricated with rocked steel sections/plates properly ribbed, floored with chequered plate for working area, lifting lugs, anchoring holes for foundation
- Reducer: 1St stage reduction with self made worm reducation gear box or of reputed make and other reduction with open spur gears and pinions
- Rope drum: Steel fabricated drum duly machined, with flanges at both ends, winding capacity 100-meter pf wire rope
- Motor: High starting torque, class ‘B’ insulation, 150 starts/Hr 415v, 50Hz, A.C. inducation squirrel cage/slip ring motors conforming to IS – 325 of reputed make like GEF/SIMENS
- Control and control panel: The winch is operated by push button station/controller at 110 volt fixed on machine. The control equipment like triple pole reversing contractors, H.R.C. fuses, pilot lamp and others are made like EE/BCH/L&T Brake: Electromagnetic/Elector hydraulic thruster, double shoe type brake and / or hand operated brake
- Test: All machines are tested at 25% overloaded tested.